Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sun, Sand, and too many hot dogs

Finally the sun graced us with her presence the past three days but tomorrow its looks as though she's going back into hiding for a few more. All is good though we definitely soaked it up while it lasted. Yesterday we spent the morning in the sun swimming and laying by the pool by the afternoon we were on the beach laying in the sand and skipping stones and we finished off our night right with a glass of red wine and a hot tub. All in all ... it was a good way to start the long weekend! Tomorrow with thunderstorms ahead of us we will probably keep mellow and maybe catch a matinee sometime in the afternoon. I decided I wanted to do a quick post before I pass out and with the love of sun in mind I chose to share with you these photos that I was loving on Spell Designs blog. They pretty much make me wish I lived somewhere where the sun always shines and I could spend everyday at a beach party. 
Lucky bums. Enjoy the rest of the long weekend friends. xx





No comments:

Post a Comment