Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dream a little dream

It's 11:30 but I have been ready to go to bed for the past 5 hours. Its not like my job is hard or anything but man it can wear a girl out. Anyways I know I've been a shit blogger lately but as far as I can see I only have 3 followers... so I can't be letting that many people down by not doing a daily post. This also may be why I only have 3 followers.... worry not friends- soon enough you will see me back in action. I have been less then inspired lately but as of yesterday where I stated to Mr. Christopherson "I had an Epiphany".... This is when he replied "Is that why you invited me to lunch?".. where then I replied back "no I invited you to have lunch with me before I had an epiphany" Anywho I won't bore you with the details right now... that is for the long weekend where I hope to regain some online status (not that I ever had any) and get back at the blogging. In the mean time here are a few photos from a blog I have been seriously obsessing over for a wee bit. They come to you from Miss Jessica Steins blog Tuula. Enjoy my dears. Sweet dreams. xx




No comments:

Post a Comment