Saturday, August 6, 2011

Island Time


Unfortunately I'm not on an island in Hawaii but I'm still on an island here in Canada which is good enough for me (mmm... ok maybe I'd rather be in Hawaii but still) It's nice to get away at least for the weekend just to soak up some vitamin D and spend my time reading and drinking tea (ok and also blogging... ) Anyways as much as I spend my time in bikinis its nice to change into something dry which brings me to todays post. I found these gorgeous little numbers from Anthropologie the first one by far being one of my favorites. Now I wouldn't suggest galavanting around in these itty bittys while vacationing with say your grandpa or something but if your on a nice little vacay with your lover I'm sure they would be gladly welcomed. All pieces found here can be found HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment