Saturday, June 18, 2011

African Queens


I picked up the May issue of British Vogue a while back and was mesmerized by this spread featuring Agyness Deyn. I honestly love everything about it from the neutral color palette to Agyness' blonde locks to how fragile she looks next to the leopards, its simply stunning. Tim Walker was able to capture my attention so strongly in these photographs. I feel the only other time I may have been struck the same way by a spread was in American Vogue in June 2007 where Keira Knightley was photographed with a baby elephant in Africa. (shown below) Both spreads give such inspiration and really share the incredible connection between fashion and photography.

Agyness Deyn British Vogue May 2011







Keira Knightley American Vogue June 2007







No comments:

Post a Comment