Thursday, April 7, 2011

Old Friends

A couple years ago I read the book Wonderful Tonight George Harrison, Eric Clapton and Me. If you haven't read it or even heard of it it is Patti Boyds story of her marriages to two of the greatest Music Legends and the life she shared with and without them. When you read the book it almost feels as if you are reading somebodys journal with how in depth the information you finish almost feeling like you know these people inside and out. Now whenever I come across old photos of Patti and George or hear a Eric Clapton song on the radio I almost think of them as old friends and feel a sense of pride that they have accomplished this recognition. It's almost comforting. Here is a photo I came across today that inspired me to share todays post. Have a sunshine day lovelies. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment